Friday 24 October 2014

SILENCE MS


Yes!  I am going to Shut Up.  Well I am going to shut up for 48 hours at least (on 20-22 November, 2014).  Well, I am going to try.  I am going to try and shut-up, be quiet, stay silent.  I am not denying it is going to be rather a big challenge.  It is going to be a huge challenge. It is going to be a massive challenge.  Quite a big ask; as yes, I do rather like a chat.  I am rather a chatterer.  In fact, I don't really very often shut up.  But, I am going to give it a go.  I am up for the challenge.  Well-Done me.




MS is a silent and often isolating disease.  We at 'Shift.ms' and I say 'we' as I am delighted to be included as one of the team, as I run the 'BLOG Post of the Week' feature on the Shift.ms Social Media sites.  Shift.ms are hoping to 'break the silence' by staying silent in order to raise funds. Raise fund and raise awareness.




So, I am going to be silent for 48 hours for Shift.ms because MS Awareness needs a voice and needs to be heard.  And I can really think of no better reason than that.


You can find out more information at the following address: http://silence.ms/

At that address you can find out more and you can sign up to take part yourself.  Are you up for the challenge?








Thank You for your support.  Thank You for reading this.  Thank You for your sponsorship.  Thank You very much indeed.  It really is very much appreciated.  My Just Giving Page is at the following address:
https://www.justgiving.com/Hanya-Gordon


Thank You x

2 comments:

  1. 48 hours? I hope that it's no speaking only as I'd love to read your thoughts on here as the clock ticks by. Reckon it'll be tough Hanya, but you are just the lady to do it. Best of luck... Mike :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm realising 48 hours is a VERY long time... Yes, I will probably be tweeting A LOT! Thanks for your sponsorship x

      Delete